Sunday, August 11, 2024

Plane Accident in Brazil

Sat. 10 Aug. 2024, Wolverine: “I’ve just been told about that plane accident (of Voepass) that occurred in Brazil yesterday where 62 people died. Out of those 62 people four were Whales from the Precatorias Group who died in that crash. I’m beginning to wonder if that was no accident.”

I offer my condolences to the Patriots who died in the plane crash in Brazil. I found this out about 1 a.m., that the people on the plane were 3 sovereign Whales and the rest were managers, but in total 7 people who were part of the Redemption in Brazil going there for humanitarian purposes to receive blessings to help thousands of people. Imagine the kind of people they were to receive to help thousands of people, and they were quite well known in the RV community, breaks my heart. Charlie Ward flies all over the world and also MarkZ is flying all over, many places, and nothing has happened.  I look at this as an accident and not as sabotage, but I could be wrong. 

In terms of me flying. I am not flying. My wife said not to fly. I am going to stay grounded. I will be under NDA when this thing happens. I have just made arrangements with the people I was supposed to see, but I decided not to fly for security’s sake, but still when this hits, I will be under NDA and you will not hear from me again. I was supposed to do something very important down there – I can’t tell you guys, and decided not to for securities sake.  But still, when this hits, I will be under NDA and you won’t hear from me again.  I will leave the room to Carpathia. My job will be done. I did all I could to help all of you and my conscious is clear.

People are getting their appointments. People are getting notifications for bonds.  There are two platforms in São Paulo and Brazil in a Tier4B Internet group platform, have receiving notifications. So, things have started rolling.

The Green Light means Tier4B, it gets us to the Redemption Center, bondholders get paid, Nesara Gesara kicks in, and this will be a new world, a greener world. 

Sat. 10 Aug. 2024 World Statement of the Precatorias of Brazil, Mr. Salvage on Telegram:

A cordial greeting to all the participants of the program. The news of the death of four Whales in the crash of the plane from Brazil is unfortunate, this information is already going around the world, we want to clarify that these people are of sovereignty and not precatory.

All the leaders who are in Brazil are in perfect condition and working so that all of you can receive in the best way.

Thank you all for your patience and support. We are in Victoria! Doctor Julián.

My opinion: There is currently technology that can control the flight of any aircraft. The use of unmanned aircraft (drones) in current wars is proof of this. Obviously, this control can be used by shadow beings to cause air accidents. Nowadays, ground transportation vehicles can also be controlled remotely, which can be the source of road accidents. In this current time of war between light and darkness, the safest thing to do is to minimize the number of trips, both by air and land.

NDA = Non Disclosure Agreement

Source: https://amg-news.com/bombshell-report-judy-byington-sky-event-pending-us-dollar-has-collapsed-34-satanic-structures-to-be-destroyed-blackout-necessary-dark-to-light-checkmate-restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as/ 

No comments: