Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Plane Crash in Brazil

Sat. Aug. 10, 2024, Wolverine: “I just heard about the plane crash (of Voepass) that occurred in Brazil yesterday, where 62 people died. Of those 62 people, four were Whales (people who receive a lot of money from the GESARA program for humaritarian purposes) from the Precatorias Group, who died in that crash. I am starting to wonder if it was not an accident.”

I offer my condolences to the Patriots who died in the plane crash in Brazil. I found out about 1 am, that the people on the plane were 3 sovereign whales and the rest were managers but in total, 7 people who were part of the Redemption (RV) process in Brazil, going there for humanitarian purposes to receive blessings to help thousands of people. Imagine the kind of people they would receive to help thousands of people, and they were well known in the RV community, it breaks my heart. Charlie Ward flies all over the world and MarkZ is flying everywhere, lots of places, and nothing has happened. I see this as an accident and not sabotage, but I could be wrong.

As for me flying, I am not flying anymore. My wife told me not to fly. I will stay on the ground. I will be under NDA when that happens. I have just made arrangements with the people I am supposed to see, but I have decided not to fly for security reasons, but still, when that happens, I will be under NDA and you will not hear from me again. I am supposed to do something very important down there (in South America?) - I can't tell you, and I have decided not to tell you for security reasons. But still, when that happens, I will be under NDA and you will not hear from me again. I will leave the room to Carpathia. My job will be done. I have done everything I can to help all of you and my conscience is clear.

My opinion: There is technology now that can control the flight of any airplane. The use of drones in current wars is proof of this. Obviously, this control can be used by shadow beings to cause air accidents. Nowadays, ground transportation vehicles can also be controlled remotely, which can be the source of road accidents. In this current time of war between light and darkness, the safest thing to do is to minimize the number of trips, both air and land.

NDA = Non-Disclosure Agreement

Source: https://amg-news.com/bombshell-report-judy-byington-sky-event-pending-us-dollar-has-collapsed-34-satanic-structures-to-be-destroyed-blackout-necessary-dark-to-light-checkmate-restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as/

No comments: