Thursday, December 27, 2007
Cell Phone Safety
Sometimes you just need to take matters into your own hands.
For the last ten years, I’ve been convinced that cell phone radiation is a real concern for all of us. That’s why I first introduced the RF3 Headset to help you minimize your radiation exposure.
However, as time went on, I realized that some improvements could make the RF3 Headset even better — and more convenient to use. And that’s exactly what I asked my team to do.
A few issues that I challenged my team to improve on were:
- Poorly designed earpiece – mine occasionally came loose and I had to glue it back in place.
- Annoying constantly tangled cord – this wasted loads of time, as I would have to unknot it nearly every time I wanted to use it.
- Lack of volume control – any time you have to reach for your phone to make adjustments, the more exposed your body is to the radiation, and the more inconvenient the headset becomes.
- Awkward cable shielding – the current RF3 headset requires an extra ferrite bead to minimize headset wire radiation emissions.
Well, my team came through in flying colors and created a newly designed headset called the BlueTube Headset.
But before I get into more details on this new and improved headset, here’s what’s behind my decision to use one in the first place…
The first cell phones were introduced in 1984.
By 2004, we reached one billion cell phones. It only took EIGHTEEN months to reach the second billion. But wait it gets far worse: it only took NINE months to reach the third billion. And to get to four billion cell phones? Only SIX months!
Cell phone use is pervasive.
That makes your personal use even far more of a concern. Why? Your total radiation exposure is rapidly increasing — even if you don’t use a cell phone. And when you add your personal exposure, it only compounds the problem.
The emission of EMR (electromagnetic radiation) from cell phones continues to become a growing concern. However, you’ll not hear the large wireless corporations or the federal government publicly talking about cell phone EMR emission issues.
Why? Big-time profits linked to large powerful corporations. Sound familiar?
Before I became educated on this issue, I used my cell phone regularly and thought that my off-the-shelf headset minimized EMR emissions. However, I eventually discovered that:
- Cell phones emit a radiation plume.
- Most cell phone headsets have a wire that can act like an antenna, and simply make matters worse.
- A great deal of scientific data has been suppressed by the cell phone industry and the government to protect their multi-billion dollar profits.
Now I simply refuse to talk on any cell phone unless I am using a speaker phone or headset designed to reduce radiation.
In fact, as you already know, I just completed development of a new and improved headset that comes with my full recommendation — the Blue Tube Headset.
Getting rid of your cell phone is probably not an option these days. Today's cell phones are much more than phones. They can also be your camera, video recorder, hand-held computer, and your lifeline to staying in touch with your work and family.
So, how do you continue to use this convenient device and reduce cell phone radiation?
Here are some sound solutions that can help minimize the EMR your phone emits:
- Use your cell phone on speakerphone. While this is a great solution and I strongly recommend it, it's simply not practical much of the time. Especially if you are in a public place where rules of discretion and proper etiquette prevail. Another problem is that not all cell phones have speakerphones — and even those that do may have poor sound quality. I do recommend that if you are choosing a new cell phone, make sure it comes with a speakerphone option.
- Always keep your phone as far away from your body as possible. There’s a dramatic drop-off in radiation exposure for every inch you keep your phone away from your body.
- Get yourself a Blue Tube Headset with an airtube. In my opinion, this new design is the best headset on the market. Others may actually increase the amount of radiation emitted.
- Limit your cell phone use to the bare minimum. Your cell phone is constantly searching for signals and emitting EMR while you’re using it.
- Turn off your cell phone when not needed OR keep it a few feet away from your body. Even when not in use, as long as your phone is turned on, it continually emits EMR as it connects to its base station.
The telecommunications industry is constantly deluged with new devices being marketed and sold that claim to reduce the amount of radiation during cellular phone use. When it comes to cell phone headsets, don't be fooled by false claims.
Just like the RF3 Headset I previously recommended, the new and improved Blue Tube Headset was developed specifically to help minimize EMR. Again, it’s the only cell phone accessory I personally use and can recommend for you and your family.
It's simple — the further away your phone and all electronic components are from your head, the better. The new Blue Tube Headset with advanced acoustic technology was developed with simple physics in mind to keep radiation to a minimum.
The main advantage of using an airtube headset, like the Blue Tube, comes from incorporating an acoustic exchange principle (similar to a doctor's stethoscope) to eliminate using a wire all the way to a headset earpiece that can emit microwaves.
By replacing the typical wire found in nearly all cell phone headsets with this airtube, the Blue Tube Headset helps you reduce radiation emissions.
Plus, the Blue Tube Headset features advanced acoustic technology, delivering safe, superior communication and hassle-free use by combining the following state-of-the-art features:
- Enhanced speaker for louder, clearer sound
- Specially designed internal wiring system that reduces feedback and distortion
- More ergonomic positioning — the sound chamber hangs freely in the air between your cheek and collar bone, reducing contact with your body
And that’s not all.
With the new and improved design, the Blue Tube Headset is clearly superior to my previous recommendation, the RF3, in the following 5 ways:
- Ear piece dramatically enhanced to stay in place, not fall apart
- Retractable cord created to help you eliminate any bothersome cord tangling issues
- Built-in shielded cable design eliminates the “antenna effect” of attracting additional radio waves
- Volume thumb control added to provide you a flexible sound adjustment without the need to reach for your phone
- Mute/talk button included to deliver you a more convenient and flexible operation
So, you can see why I feel my team delivered an even better headset than the RF3. The Blue Tube Headset will now become the new standard by which all new headsets will be measured.
This sleek and sophisticated headset will have your friends asking where they can get one.
As cellular phone use increases throughout the world, so do concerns about overall cell phone radiation emissions.
I had the Blue Tube Headset created specifically with this in mind. It is durable and won't quickly wear out on you. Plus, it's so comfortable you will actually enjoy wearing it.
But most of all, I recommend the Blue Tube Headset because it:
- Helps minimize EMR emissions.
- Delivers state of the art, crystal clear sound - you receive high-clarity sound using advanced acoustic technology through an air-filled wireless tube.
- Provides flexible volume and sound control - with your convenient thumb slide volume control and mute/talk button.
- Fits comfortably in your ear - with its sturdy and adjustable ergonomic shape designed to fit you comfortably.
- Delivers trouble-free day-after-day operation - through its versatile retractable cord and easy storage capability.
For those of you who like the convenience and freedom of movement that comes with using a hands-free kit, the Blue Tube Headset offers you one of the most convenient and safest alternatives on the marketplace today.
Both the airtube and earpiece contain no metal conductors — reducing the radiation otherwise present in typical hands-free units.
This headset is backed by the highest level of quality from the manufacturer.
Notice I said Blue TOOTH (our headsets are Blue TUBE).
Bluetooth wireless headsets are even worse than regular ones. Why? Because the wire is replaced with a transmitter and receiver operating with low power at frequency levels between 900 MHz to 2.4 GHz.
The maximum frequencies for wireless products compliant with Bluetooth specifications are 2.497 GHz. The frequency power of wireless headsets rivals that of microwave ovens, which also operate at 2.4 GHz.
And, while in a few cases emission may be lessened by the use of a cell phone headset or earpiece, it may not reduce radiation enough. This means that even a product that offers up to 70 percent reduction in EMR is not nearly as effective as it seems.
I doubt you'll find as much radiation reduction in other headsets on the market. The Blue Tube Headset advantage is clearly illustrated below.
Conventional Headsets use wire to deliver sound to the earpiece and may also emit electromagnetic radiation.
The Blue Tube advanced acoustic technology delivers the clearest sound achievable through an air-filled wireless tube that reduces the emission of radiation.
The stylish Blue Tube Headset is available in 2.5mm plug version, with an EarHook design (pictured right) that will fit about 70-75% of cell phones.
A small percentage of phones will require an adapter for use with the headset. Check your model now for adaptability.
Don’t put off providing you and your family with the best cell phone headset on the market that helps minimize EMR emissions. Do yourself a favor and help your family take advantage of this incredible product today.
Even though we greatly improved on the design of its predecessor, the Blue Tube Headset is priced less.
Your loved ones DESPERATELY need this vital EMR reduction. So, if you want your whole family (or friends) to minimize EMR from their cell phones, take advantage of our “Family Pack” of 5 Blue Tube Headsets at a steeply discounted investment of only $83.91!Source: http://mercola.com/
Labels: cell phone