Monday, June 03, 2024

The Ayahuasca Deception

 Hi,

I hope you're having a good weekend. 

People are always telling me how 'great' Ayahuasca and other plant medicines are but I beg to differ. I have heard countless horror stories down the years of people having incredibly bad experiences and the full story is not being told.


In this weeks video I review a mans Ayahuasca ceremony in which he faces incredibly dark interference which leaves him more damaged than when he first started! 

You can watch the video at the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbFGlnlji8o&t=2s

The plant 'medicine' community has really just become another cult and its appeal lies in people escaping themselves. In that sense it is no different to alcohol, drugs or any other form of escapism. 

It is being packaged as something that it is not and I have so many first hand testimonials down the years that clearly indicate that not everything is right and there seems to be little to no accountability coming from people involved in this cult. 

I have spent an insane amount of hours clearing entities and attachments from people who got involved in these ceremonies. 

This 'quick fix' approach will never replace sincere inner work where we re parent and nurture our exiled parts that are stuck in time and space. 

Just my two cents!

Love, care, courage.

Tony Sayers

No comments: