Friday, January 19, 2024

Benefits of Cold Showers

 

The Official PaleoHacks Newsletter


 

The thought of hopping into an ice-cold shower may be a hard sell, but there are many surprising benefits of getting chilly.

 

>> 6 Unexpected Benefits of Cold Showers

 

Making this one small change to your showering routine can not only keep your heart healthy…

 

But it also reduces the risk of heart attack by 95%!

It's very easy and safe to do…

 

And can be done at any age – so it's never too late.

 

A picture containing textDescription automatically generated

 

There's only one catch…

 

It may lower your blood pressure readings very quickly…

 

“Within about two weeks, my pressure dropped. In fact my blood pressure is lower than at any other time. It keeps my pressure normal even when I’m under stress which right now I’m having a lot of Thanks so much! - Joyce Neubaum

 

Do THIS in the shower to save your heart.

  

Sincerely,

Dave

No comments: